Special Program who love to ride start November 2016
BHUTAN TOUR OF DRAGON
Paro – Thimphu – Punakha – Trongsa – Bumthang - Wangdue Phudrong – Paro
Day 1- Arrive Paro and Transfer to Thimphu.
· Welcome by our representatives.meeting local guide at Airport continue to Thimphu take around45 minute on the way visit Changangkha Monastery. (12th Century) Lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch visit Royal Enfield bikes for a ride in Thimphu City. Visit Buddha Statue. (169-feet, largest statue in the country). Visit Takin Zoo and BBS Tower, Dinner at Local Restaurant, overnight at Thimphu
Day 2- Thimphu to Punakha. (3hrs, 11mins).
· Breakfast at the hotel. Start to ride to Punakha via Dochula pass (Altitude 3,100/m/10,171 ft) Halt at Dochula pass. Continue to Punaka Valley Lunch at Local Restaurant after lunch visit Chimmi Monastery was built in 1499 then visit Punakha Dzong was built in 1683, Renovated in 2004, Sangchhen Nunnery. Check in at resort overnight at Punakha.
Day 3- Punakha to Trongsa. (4hrs, 37mins).
· Breakfast at the resort. Ride to Trongsa via Pele la pass Altitude 3,390m/ 11,122 ft. Lunch on the way continue sightseeing, Tea/coffee break along the way. Arrive Trongsa and Visit Trongsa Dzong was built in 18th Century. Overnight at Trongsa.
Day 4- Trongsa to Bumthang. (2hrs,
· Breakfast at the resort. Start rode to Bunthang ia Yutong la pass. Visit Tamshing Monostery Lunch at Farm House local restaurant, after Lunch visit beer Factory. Overnight at Bumthang
Day 5- Bumthang (Tang Valley Biking).
· Breakfast at the resort.be ready and start ride to Tang Vally visit local Monastry Lunch at Ugyen Choling Palace ride back to Bumthang relax and overnight at Bumthang
Day 6- Bumthang to Trongsa. (2hrs, 13mins).
· Breakfast at the resort. Visit Kurjey an dJambay Monastery was built in 7th Century and 8th Century. Lunch at Bumthang Town after lunch ride to Trongsa , Dineer t Resort and overnight at Trongsa.
Day 7- Trongsa to Wangdue Phodrang. (2hrs, 57mins).
· Breakfast at the resort. Sightseeing to Wangdue Phodrang break for Coffee and Tea Lunch at Local restaurant after Lunch continue ride to Wangdue Phodrang. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 8- Wangdue Phodrang to Paro Valley. (4hrs, 19mins).
· Breakfast at the resort. Ride to Paro via Dochula pass take a break at Dochula Resort visit at Tachhogang Bridgewas Built in early 15th Century. Lunch at local restaurant at Paro after lunch visit Paro Dzong was built in 16th Century(1644) , visit Drugyel Dzong was built in 1647 sightseeing at Paro Town , Dinner and Overnight at Paro
Day 9- Tigers Nest Excursion.
· After breakfast visit Tiger Nest was built in 16th century have a coffee and tea break in half way to Tiger nest, Lunch will be served on the way back from Tigers Nest. Depending on weather, we will arrange picnic lunch for the group. Have relax and shopping at Paro Town and have Dinner with a Cultural performance, Dance and overnight at Paro.
Day 10- Paro -Departure.
· After breakfast have relax time and Continue to The Paro Airport having Flight back to Bangkok Thailand End Program.